“When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.”
– Henry Nouwen in his book ‘Out of Solitude’
- Do I enjoy..?
- You : What does Mother Teresa say about You?
- Why do we shout in anger?
- Thing BIG!- Calvin and Hobbes
- End result of True Learning
- Academia – Here I come! -Calvin and Hobbes
- Seneca’s Poignant Quote
- Dil se re! (From the heart)
- Khag – one of my Everyday Hero
- Not worldview but this is babyview :-)