The ultimate freedom we have as human beings is the power to select what we will allow our minds to dwell upon. It is in our thoughts that the first movements toward the renovation of the heart occur. Thoughts are the place where we can and must begin to change.
— Dallas Williard
- Do I enjoy..?
- You : What does Mother Teresa say about You?
- Why do we shout in anger?
- Thing BIG!- Calvin and Hobbes
- End result of True Learning
- Academia – Here I come! -Calvin and Hobbes
- Seneca’s Poignant Quote
- Dil se re! (From the heart)
- Khag – one of my Everyday Hero
- Not worldview but this is babyview :-)